Allcal is a pretty great tool for families, friends, and small groups to organize privately. But it’s also an awesome way for groups, small businesses, or organizations to promote their public events.
Using our free desktop app, you can embed your public calendar directly on your website. Anything you put on your group, business or organizations calendar, will automatically pop up on your website. And with allcal’s innovative database, your public calendar and website always stay connected. That means any changes you make on your phone or computer, will show up on the website.
Now I’m sure you’re wondering, “How long is this going to take me?” The answer – less than five minutes.
RELATED: How To: Create a Public Calendar
Each public calendar automatically has a code all ready to go on your website. All you have to do is head to the desktop app, and follow these steps below. If you need more help before getting started, please email us at email@example.com.
How to Embed a Public Calendar onto a Website
1. Log in to the Allcal web app.
2. Find the public calendar you would like to embed into your website from your list of calendars in the left-hand screen.
Allcal Hack: You can only embed a public calendar on your website. Private calendars cannot be embedded.
3. Click on the Calendar Settings button in the top right hand corner of the calendar, below its cover photo.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, where you’ll find the Embed Calendar section.
5. Copy the link in the text box provided.
6. Paste the link into the HTML coding of your web page.
That’s it! Just seven steps to a faster, better way to promote your public events on your website.
If you need more help with embedding your public calendar – or have any other questions about our free iPhone, Android or Web App – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Reply