Allcal is the ideal app for a small business looking to expand and keep track of all its employees – all on a budget.
Click here to download the free Allcal app
Our free solution focuses on the importance of linking events, not creating them. It helps busy business owners take advantage of the power of Allcal’s app for SOCIAL PLANNING™ by letting them quickly share schedules, tasks, and important dates with team members.
Davina Bryan, Pomp & Artistry Owner and Design Artist, needs the app to update everyone on her team in real-time.
“It’s a great tool for us as we are all freelance hair and makeup artists and I schedule my teams as event dates come in.”
Since her team is on-the-go, Davina also needed an app that let everyone know about last-minute changes even if they weren’t in the office. Allcal works on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, so your team members can get the latest information no matter where they are. Plus, the app is free for you and all your team members.
“Love the app. I think it’s a huge asset to small businesses that require a cost effective scheduling and communication tool.”
By creating a free Allcal account, the owner and every employee will be able to simply open their Allcal app and see all the activities and deadlines scheduled for their business.
Any company can organize and create a shared private calendar, allowing all personnel to receive updates whenever a new task is assigned to the schedule or if there is a change to an event. For example, if a meeting gets rescheduled, the owner could cancel the event in Allcal, knowing all users will be aware of the change.
A private calendar also keeps your small business exclusive and organized. No one can view your calendar or schedule and its events unless they were explicitly invited by the owner or member of the calendar.
Here’s a step-by-step guide for getting started, but if you need more help feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Click here to download the free Allcal app
Create a Private Calendar
- Tap on the Main Menu icon (the three horizontal lines) in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap the Add Calendar icon.
- Enter the information that you want to put into the calendar such as the calendar name, cover photo, description, and color.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the Default Permissions section.
- Decide which permissions to give everyone.
Allcal Hack: Each user automatically gets View, Add, and Share permissions on a private calendar. If you want all users to be able to Edit events, you can make that change in this Default Permissions section.
- Tap on the Calendar Sharing section.
- Enter the name or email of each worker in the name or email address bar.
- Tap Share to share the people onto the calendar.
Allcal Hack: The owner can change individual user’s permissions by tapping the three dots next to their user name, and turning on/off the permission icons.
- Each shared user will receive a notice asking if they want to accept the calendar share. By tapping yes, the calendar will immediately be visible on their My Calendars screen.
Allcal offers several features that would make creating events for a small business easier than ever, such as:
- Reminders – Make sure everyone in your group remembers when your next event occurs by adding reminders to events.
- Recurring events – This lets the owner schedule events or activities that repeat on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Private vs. Public – If you want to expand and promote your business, make it public. This allows all users on allcal to see and join your group calendar.
Allcal Hack: Make sure to put the location of your business in either the title or description, making it easier for people in your area to find you!
- Changing Ownership – If the owner decides to put the schedule in the hands of a manager or secretary – or decides to go on vacation for a while – he or she can transfer ownership to another employee to put them in charge.
- Chat- If you would like to communicate with other workers within your company, use the allcal chat function. This allows all members of a shared calendar to interact with each other and share important information. If your calendar is set to public, anyone who adds your calendar to their personal account will be able to chat and connect with your business as well.
Now you can organize your small business with ease! For more help, consult our User Manual or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Reply